What are the Benefits of Working With NYAS?
We make sure that every individual we help is always respected, represented and supported in expressing their views and having their rights upheld.
Some of the benefits of working with us include:
- We deliver a range of statutory and non-statutory services with many local authorities and private providers across England and Wales.
- We partner and collaborate with other third-party organisations to deliver specific projects in order to meet the growing and diverse needs of the people we support.
- Our inspirational, dedicated workforce and network of volunteers help us provide high quality services using a range of communication methods.
- We continuously review our processes and service offer so that we always deliver best practice across all our services.
- We are innovative, resilient and forward thinking. We are well versed in our case law and are always ahead of the game with regards to legislative changes and sector developments.
Spot Purchase Arrangements
By commissioning our services, we can help you to meet unexpected demand or assist with a short-term arrangements. We can deliver our services on a spot purchase basis and due to our network, rapidly deploy our teams where needed.
As a non-profit organisation, we can offer a flexible service across England and Wales which can meet your needs whilst remaining cost effective. To arrange and discuss spot purchase of our services, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0808 101 1001
If you’re a professional looking for us to support a young person, family or children’s home that you work with, you can find all of the service and referral information you need here. We also offer training courses for sector professionals.
NYAS provides a range of statutory and non-statutory services and projects which support children, young people, families and adults across England and Wales. Learn more about each service and how to commission them.