Welcome to NYAS
The National Youth Advocacy Service (NYAS) is a rights based charity which operates across England and Wales for children, young people and adults.
NYAS offers a variety of services including:
- A national advocacy helpline.
- Advocacy for children in care and those in need – including children subject to child protection plans, care leavers, children and young people with disabilities.
- The provision of independent visitors for children in care.
- Legal representation of children in private family law.
- Advocacy to adults in-inpatient mental health settings.