We recognise our continued success is down to our most valuable asset – our people.
If you are looking for a rewarding role with an organisation that makes a difference to young people’s lives, we want to hear from you.
From Advocates and Service Managers to Administrators and IT Specialists, we recruit for positions across England and Wales and are always looking for talented and passionate people to join our team.
By joining NYAS, you will become part of a charity that listens to children and young people, ensuring that their voices are heard and their rights are upheld.
We offer the following employee benefits:
• 26 days, increasing to 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time)
• Occupational sick pay (subject to completion of qualifying period)
• Free parking at some of our offices
• Employee assistance programme
• Group stakeholder pension scheme
• Access to BHSF health cash plan
• Cycle to work scheme
• Support and supervision from your line manager
• Learning & Development opportunities
Please note that as part of our safer recruitment process NYAS uses a Digital Risk Assessment in addition to enhanced DBS checks and obtaining satisfactory references.
More information on the Digital Risk Assessment can be found here
Frequently asked questions about How to Apply can be found here
Our already established network of recruiters know our organisation and the types of people we think our right for our charity. We have built these relationships over a number of years and as such we won’t consider, read or accept CVs sent from any other recruitment agencies. Should you still wish to send an unsolicited CV, NYAS reserves the right to contact the candidate directly with no remuneration to yourself.
NYAS are an equal opportunities employer.