Supporting Young People Through the Complaints Process
Practice-based, live webinar
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Price: £65 +VAT
This course will help advocates and other professionals to understand the complaints process, and to gain confidence in supporting children and young people who wish to make representation against their local authority (in England and Wales).
By the end of this course, learners will:
- Understand the standard complaints processes in England and Wales
- Recognise how the complaints process may differ between local authorities, and know where to find more information about the process within their own local authority
- Know who can make a complaint, as well as some of the common reasons for making a complaint
- Understand how to support children and young people wishing to make representation through the complaints process
- Be able to signpost children and young people to a range of child-friendly resources outlining their rights, including their right to make a complaint
Click Book Now to view available dates. New dates are added regularly, so please check back if you are not able to attend any of the currently scheduled events. For bespoke dates, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the booking and payment process, please visit our FAQ page.